60 gr Sugar
100 gr Plain four
40 gr Milk
40 gr Oil
1/4 tsp Pandan paste
100 gr Butter Cream
50 gr Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
- Preheat oven 200 degree.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until stiff.
- Add flour, stir well, then oil + milk mixed well until batter is shiny.
- Pour into tray (12”x12”x1”) and bake for 15-20 mins
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Spread cake once it cool with butter cream and shredded cheese, then roll it with the help of the greaseproof paper.
- Refrigerate it before slicing the cake.
Butter Cream - reference Baking Mum (Updated 01/09/2010)
80 Sugar + 25 gr Water
60 gr Egg whites
250 gr Chilled Butter
- Boil the sugar with water until mixture thickens and while boiling, beat the egg white till frothy and pour in the sugar syrup and beat till mixture cools down.
- Add in the chilled butter and beat till fluffy.
Note: Keep the balance of butter cream in the fridge.