I made this cookies for this Christmas goodies gifts, love the crispy and crunchy. If I were to make it again, I will add fruit and nuts, it should be taste even better.
130 gr Unsalted butter
60 gr Sugar
1 large Egg (70g)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
170 gr Plain flour
½ tsp Baking soda
a pinch of salt
80 gr Rice bubbles (crispy rice)
70 gr Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 150C
- Cream butter and sugar till white and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and salt and continue to mix well.
- Lastly pour in crispy rice and chocolate chips, fold well with a rubber spatula.
- Scoop chocolate mixture with a dessert spoon and drop on to a lined baking tray and bake for about 25 minutes or until golden crisp.
- Cool down cookies and store in an airtight container.
I made additional butter cookies to add, made the cookies mixture suit this festive season. :)
This post is linked to Cook and Celebrate (Christmas 2014) organised by Baby Sumo from Eat Your Heart Out, Diana from Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.