Very chocolatey cookies, with or without nuts, I just love these cookies in everything :)
I am submitting this post to
Best Recipes for Everyone Jan & Feb 2015 Event Theme “My Homemade Cookies” organized by Fion of XuanHom’s Mom and co-hosted by Victoria Bakes
and also to
My Treasured Recipes #5 Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015) hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders & co-hosted by Chairmaine of Mimy Bakery.
Source : ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Ingredients: ( half recipe with modification )
125 gr Butter
75 gr Brown Sugar
75 gr Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
20 gr Cocoa powder
50 gr Chocolate malted milk powder
150 gr Plain Flour
20 gr Corn Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Salt
150 gr Chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars together, about 2 minutes, until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, beat again.
- Whisk together in a separate bowl, flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa and malted milk powder. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture blending till all combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour to overnight.
- Spoon out dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets, bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Remove to racks to cool completely.