Try few brownies so far, in fact this will be the BEST brownies I have ever made. A good blend of fudgy and chewy, it is just the way I like them to be :). Be sure to use a good quality of dark chocolate then it definitely will satisfy your craving :)
Source : Martha Stewart via Ricke's Ordinary Kitchen
Ingredients120 gr Unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus more for pan
225 gr Semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
200 gr Sugar (original 280 gr)
3 large eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
130 gr All-purpose flour
30 gr Cocoa powder
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
50 gr chocolate converture droplet / chocolate chips (optional)
Method:- Using double boil method, melt the butter and chocolate, stir together until melted and mixed. Add sugar, stir awhile and switch off fire, mix to combine ( worry if the sugar not melted ). Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix to combine. ( I modify a bit, since I don’t like my brownies to be gooey texture, instead I beat the eggs by hand mixer (non-machine) until incorporated (not so long), then add the melted chocolate in 3 times until well incorporated ).
- Add in the shifted flour, cocoa powder, BP, salt and chocolate droplet, mix just until moistened ( do not overmix ).
- Transfer batter to 8 or 9 inch pan, smooth top.
- Bake for 50 mins (check below update) or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Cool in pan for at least 30 mins ( I just leave it to cool in a pan and transfer out before cutting ).
UPDATED (29/06/15): I baked it again, however, this time, I'm not too sure, it's a bit dry for 50 mins. So, next time I will bake for 25 mins.