Source : Kitchen Capers via Enne Tay FB Baking’s Corner
250 gr Butter, softened
160 gr Caster sugar
4 Eggs - Large (about 70g each)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
170 gr Self-raising flour
30 gr Cocoa powder, sift together
5 Tbsp Milk (Original Evaporated milk)
250 gr Cream cheese, room temperature
60 gr Caster sugar
1 Egg – Large (about 70g)
1 Tbsp Milk(optional)
1 Tbsp Corn Flour (optional)
Colourful chocolate Rice (optional for the cheese)
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Beat ingredients (B) till fluffy and set aside.
- From ingredients A, beat butter and sugar till pale and fluffy, add in eggs one at a time and mix well, add in vanilla and milk, mix well.
- Fold in shifted flour and cocoa powder using spatula, mix well. Divide in 2 portions.
- Pour the first chocolate batter portion into 8 inch square pan, continue with the cheese batter, lastly pour in the remaining chocolate batter (Total will be in 3 layers).
- Bake for 50-60 mins or until cooked.