Source : IG @kashkuisine
Recipe : Citarasawan
2 Mango – Sliced
200 gr Cream-crackers (I used Ladyfinger sponge)
1 cup Whipping cream – whip until stiff peak
In a separate mixing bowl, cream
200 gr Cream cheese
1 tsp Vanilla-essence
3/4 Cup Condensed-milk (I used only around 1/2 Cup + 1 tbsp)
- Whisk creamcheese & vanilla until smooth
- add condensed milk and keep whisk until incorporated.
- add in whipping cream and whisk until incorporated. Set aside.
Rectangular Tray : 9 x 3 x 3 – lay with plastic 1 inch higher than the tray or loose base tin (easy to dismantle)
1. Arrange a layer of cream crackers in the tray
2. Pour cream on top crackers, just enough to cover the crackers
3. then top nicely with sliced mangoes
4. Repeat the above process (step 1. To 3.) until all the ingredients used up
5. For the final top layer, nicely spread creamcheese batter
6. Sprinkle with the crushed crackers
7. Cover up the tray with plastic cling wrap
8. Keep in the fridge at least overnight.
Pull out the greased plastic sheet. Decorated with sliced or chunk mangoes (as preference).