75 gr White Converture Chocolate
50 gr Unsalted Butter
60 gr Sugar
3 Egg Yolks
40 gr Fresh milk
75 gr Cake Flour
10 gr Matcha powder (I used Teathos)
3 Egg Whites
50 gr Sugar
- Preheat Oven 170C
- Melt butter and chocolate in double boiler, once melted, add sugar.
- While keep stirring, add egg yolks one by one and milk mix well with a whisk.
- Add shifted flour and matcha powder, fold with spatula, set aside.
- Beat egg white until foamy. Add sugar and beat until egg whites are glossy and stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold 1/3 of egg white batter into green tea batter, then pour this into the remaining egg white and fold just incorporated
- Pour batter into prepared 7 inch cake pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.