Tested recipe from Florence
Tasted : yummy and the kids sure like it
180 gr Butter
80 gr Horlicks
100 gr Chocolate chips
200 gr Top flour (Hong Kong flour)
15 gr Sugar
25 gr Cornflour
25 gr Milk powder
- Sift the flour, cornflour and milk powder.
- Cream the butter and Horlicks for 3 minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
- Add the sifted flour and beat for about one minute to form a dough.
- Divide dough into 10g each. Fill 3 chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into a ball.
- Upon finished the dough, then you take out the chocolate chips (from the fridge in case it melt) and add on the nose, then the eyes and lastly the ears.
- Bake at 140 degC for about 25 minutes. (depend on the oven, if still not ok, bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Cool before storing.
Yields : 57 cookies