Source : Indo Chine Kitchen
300 gr Flour
150 gr Icing Sugar
150 gr Oil ( Canola or Peanut )
200 gr Skippy Peanut Butter ( I used Chunky type )
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Egg yolks, for wash
Ground peanuts ( optional )
- Preheat oven to 150 C
- Combine all ingredients (except egg yolks) in mixing bowl.
- Beat over medium speed for a couple of minutes till all ingredients are mixed well. (However, I found the flour a bit sticky, so I add 30 gr of ground peanuts)
- Take 1/2 tsp or preferable size of dough and form into round ball and arrange on greased pan. Do this to all the dough.
- Brush the top with the egg wash and sprinkle some ground peanuts on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes till golden.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.
And the other cookies that I baked are just repeated recipes that I baked in previous years :
I would like to wish you