3 Egg yolks
1/8 tsp Salt
25 gr Oil
25 gr Milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
32 gr Cake flour
8 gr Green tea powder
1/8 tsp baking powder (sift together with flour & green tea powder)
3 egg white
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
50 gr Caster sugar
150 gr Non-dairy whipping cream
75 gr Azuki Bean Paste
Some Icing Sugar/Snow Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175℃。
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks with salt. Then add oil, milk and vanilla extract, whisk till well-blended.
- Fold in flour mixture and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites , sugar and cream of tartar to stiff peak.
- Scoop 1/3 of the egg white mixture to the yolk batter, fold well, then pour batter back to the remaining egg whites. Fold lightly till well-mixed.
- Fill baking cases till 90% of batter. Bake for 20 mins, then leave to cool.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream till stiff.
- Use a straw to make hole into the chiffon cupcake.
- Pipe cream filling into hole and stop piping as soon as you see the cream excess out from the hole.
- Sieve snow powder on top (optional) and chill cake before serving
Yields : 8 cupcakes
I’m submitting this post to the Best Recipes for Everyone June 2015 Event Theme : Secret of Chiffon &Roll Cakes organized and hosted by Fion of XuanHom’s Mom Kitchen Diary
I am submitting this post to “Cream – Little Thumbs Up” hosted by Diana of The Domestic Goddes Wannabe, organized by Bake for Happy Kids (Zoe) and MyLittle Favourite DIY(Mui Mui).