Source : Table of Two … or more via IGer @mybakinghub
85 gr Milk (original 100gr) **
180 gr Nutella
80 gr Cake flour
5 Egg yolks
½ tsp Vanilla extract
5 Egg whites
80 gr Sugar
¼ tsp cream of tartar (optional)
Decoration : Nutella + Giotto (optional)
- Melt Nutella in hot milk, stir until smooth, let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Combine the cooling Nutella mixture with egg yolks and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Fold in flour until forms batter, set aside.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar until foamy, gradually add in sugar, beat at high speed until stiff or medium peaks form.
- Fold gently 1/3 whites with Nutella batter mixture, then fold it back to balance egg whites.
- Pour the batter mixture into ungreased 22 or 23cm tube pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked
- Remove from oven, invert the cake with the tube pan until completely cooled.
PS : ** As Wendy mentioned her chiffon turned out on moist side, and I forgot to reduce it as I already mixed 100gr of milk with Nutella, therefore I took out 20gr from Nutella Milk mixture aside. Don’t waste it, then I mixed it with 1tsp Chocolate powder + 3Tbsp of chiffon mixture to make marble effect.