Found out from NCC-Indonesia website, made myself interested to join the group at Donut Week NCC.
Donat Kentang - Potato DonutsOriginal recipe by : Fatmah Bahalwan
500 gr high protein flour ( I use plain flour )
50 gr milk powder
11 gr instant yeast
200 gr potato, steamed, mashed and let it cool
100 gr caster sugar
75 gr butter
½ tsp salt
4 nos egg yolk
100 ml lukewarm water
Coating : icing sugar (optional)
1. Mixed together : flour, sugar, milk powder, yeast,
2. Add mashed potato, then eggs & water, mixed or rub with hand until made a dough.
3. Add butter & salt, mixed until the dough elastic & soft. Leave it aside to rest for 15 minutes.
4. Divide the dough at 50 gr each, and leave it rest again for another 20 minutes.
5. Heat Oil in a pan. Make a hole in the middle of the dough, fried till golden brown.
6. Coat with icing sugar and ready to serve.