One Lovely Blog Award II

I would like to apologize not being updated my blog these few week. Received the below award first from Lena about two weeks ago, then Edith & Honey Boy. Thanks to all for dedicating this award to me :).




Here are rules to abide accepting this award :
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself ( I skip this as posted earlier )
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

As there are lots of wonderful blogs out there, and some of you may have got it, so I will try to pass this lovely award (hopefully to the one that have not yet received this before :) ) to:

     1. Alice from I Love. I Cook. I Bake
     2. Blessed Homemaker
     3. Eelin from The Batter Baker
     4. Jane from Passionate about Baking
     5. Jessie from Hearty Bakes
     6. Joyce from Chunky Cooky
     7. Judy from A Busy Gran's kitchen
     8. Neyeeloh from 我的厨房乐园
     9. Olivia from Food .. Love .. Passion
   10. Pei Lin from Dodol & Mochi
   11. Pook from DailyDelicious
   12. Quay Po Cooks
   13. Shirley from e 起打开幸福滋味
   14. Shirley from Kokken69
   15. Wendy from Wen's Delight
   

10 comments:

  1. DG, Congrats for the well deserved award. I am not surprise that you received the award from so many fellow bloggers.

    I come to thank you again for thinking of me for the award. I appreciate it very much and feel honored. This is not the first time I am getting this award. The first person to pass me this award is Elisabeth of Food and Thrift:D Also, I want to thank you for your continuous support and taking time to visit me and leave your comments. I want you to know they mean a lot to me and that is what keeps Quay Po Cooks around in the blogsphere. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris, thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for accepting this award and passing it from there..it motivates and tell us all that we have not forgotten each other's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Doris, thks alot for the award :)
    http://iloveicookibake.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the Award ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! But you do't overwork yourself, too. Take care!

    P.S. I dropped you a message here earlier. Received it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pei Lin,
    Thanks for the concern.
    Re. ealier message, I've checked ... nothing :(
    Please re-send me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I have this an award for you too. Pls! Check this out: http://mui25.blogspot.com/2011/04/truly-surprise.html Thank for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for your well-deserved award and passing on the award to me DG! :)

    ReplyDelete