I brought this at the last week gathering. I made this recipe twice, I just love the texture of the cake, which is soft, moist and not too sweet. However, both times, most of the chocolate chips sank to the bottom. So if you want to bake this, put the chocolate chips on top after pouring the batter to the pan, then your chips will just nice float to the middle :) If you are green tea lover you may give this a try :)
Source : Sajian Sedap
75 gr Unsalted Butter (I used 60 gr)
1/4 tsp Salt
100 gr White cooking chocolate, chopped
50 gr Sugar
50 gr Plain plour
½ Tbsp Green tea powder
1/4 tsp Baking powder
50 gr Ground almond
50 gr Chocolate chips
10 gr Almond slice for topping (optional)
10 gr Chocolate chips
- Using double boil method, melt the butter and salt. Then add white chocolate, stir together until melted and mixed. Leave it warm.
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Beat the eggs and sugar until thick. While beating, pour the melted chocolate slowly and beat until mix well.
- Add in the shifted flour, green tea and baking powder, stir well. Add almond ground and choco chips, stir together well.
- Pour into 30x10x4 cm baking tin with greaseproof paper. Spread almond slice and chocolate chips on top of it.
- Bake it for 35 minutes.