Source : Wen's Delight
230 gr Butter (SCS salted butter) - thawed for 15mins before beating.
35 gr Castor sugar ( I used 20 gr )
1 tsp Icing sugar ( I used 40 gr )
2 Egg yolks (33-35g)
1 tsp Vanilla
340g Top flour
25g Full cream milk ( I used milk powder)
500 Pineapple filling
1 no Beaten egg for egg wash (remove 1 tbsp of white & add 2 drops of oil)
- Preheat oven at 170-180C ( my oven I used 150C ). Line the baking tray.
- Beat butter, sugar, icing sugar & vanilla for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in egg yolks till well mix.
- Add in sifted flour & milk powder by using a spatular. (do not overmix)
- Divide the pineapple filling into 6g balls.
- Split the dough into 8g and wrap the filling.
- Egg wash & bake on the line tray at 170-180C for 20 mins.
Yields : approx. 70 pcs
As requested by my son, as he only like the skin but not pineapple filling, some I wrapped the filling with chocolate chips and made the popular sheep design cookies via facebook.
# My Treasured Recipes #5 Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015) hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders & co-hosted by Chairmaine of Mimy Bakery
Eat yourheart out, Diana from Domestic GoddessWannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids