125 gr Butter, soften
35 gr Icing Sugar
40 gr small Egg
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
200 gr Plain Flour
65 gr Bak Kwa, mini diced
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat till well incorporated.
- Add Vanilla and mix.
- Add the flour and bak kwa, and mix thoroughly.
- Put the dough in a plastic bag, roll it out evenly.
- Refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- Use a scraper dessert spoon to cut scrape dough into small sizes and shape it accordingly.
- Place it on a baking tray, spacing out evenly.
- Bake at 180C for 16-18 minutes, or until it turned slightly brown.
I am submitting this post to :
# My Treasured Recipes #5 Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015) hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders & co-hosted by Chairmaine of Mimy Bakery
# Best Recipes for Everyone Jan & Feb 2015 Event Theme“My Homemade Cookies” organized by Fion of XuanHom’s Mom and co-hosted by Victoria Bakes
# Cook & Celebrate: CNY organised by organised by Baby Sumo from Eat yourheart out, Diana from Domestic GoddessWannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids