This is my all-time favourite banana cakes. I love the fragrant and softness of the cake, some more with combination of melted chocolate in it ..... super yummy! Here, you can see I baked it for the first time, which I unintentionally baked in bigger tin that resulted in shorter cake.
Source : FRD_MakLang via HomeKreation
185 gr Butter
160 gr Sugar
3 Bananas – mashed
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
250 gr Self-raising flour
¼ tsp Baking soda
100 gr Cooking chocolate – Melted
½ tsp Chocolate Paste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Cream butter and sugar until pale & fluffy.
- Add in mashed banana & Vanilla. Beat in egg one by one.
- Fold in flour+baking soda mixture gradually until well mixed.
- Divide the batter into two portions, add one portion with chocolate & chocolate paste,
- Pour alternately plain & chocolate portion into 8 inch greased tin.
- Bake for 50 mins or until cooked.
I am submitting this post to “Banana – Little Thumbs Up” hosted by Faeez of BitterSweet Spicy, organized by Bake for Happy Kids (Zoe) and My Little Favourite DIY(Mui Mui).