Banana Marble Cake (Revisit)


This is my all-time favourite banana cakes. I love the fragrant and softness of the cake, some more with combination of melted chocolate in it ..... super yummy! Here, you can see I baked it for the first time, which I unintentionally baked in bigger tin that resulted in shorter cake.

Source : FRD_MakLang via HomeKreation

Ingredients:
185 gr Butter
160 gr Sugar
3 Bananas – mashed
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3 Eggs

250 gr Self-raising flour
¼ tsp Baking soda

100 gr Cooking chocolate – Melted
½ tsp Chocolate Paste (optional)

Method:
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Cream butter and sugar until pale & fluffy.
- Add in mashed banana & Vanilla. Beat in egg one by one.
- Fold in flour+baking soda mixture gradually until well mixed.
- Divide the batter into two portions, add one portion with chocolate & chocolate paste,
mix well.
- Pour alternately plain & chocolate portion into 8 inch greased tin.
- Bake for 50 mins or until cooked.



I am submitting this post to “Banana – Little Thumbs Up” hosted by Faeez of BitterSweet Spicy, organized by Bake for Happy Kids (Zoe) and My Little Favourite DIY(Mui Mui).


6 comments:

  1. DG, love the stripes! Chocolate and banana go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DG,
    I'm not surprised this has become your favourite banana cake. It looks moist & fluffy, & that marble effect is soo beautiful. Well done! Thanks for linking to LTU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doris,
    This cake looks moist and pretty.
    Banana and chocolate, you can never go wrong with this combination.
    Thanks for sharing this pretty cake to LTU!
    mui

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why this is always your all-time favourite cake... Every slice is so moist and robust with flavours :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I got here while browsing kimmy of cooking pleasure blog. Love your fantastic Bakes especially this banana and chocolate combo. Question: can you please let me know how to subscibe for email alert from your blog. I will update you once I have tried this cake. I am new to sourcing recipies from the internet. Thanks for help. Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe,
      Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for willing to subscribe, however, I'm not too sure about the email subscriber. If you have gmail account, I think you can just click "Join this site" on the bottom of my blog page. Hope this may help.
      Glad to hear that you want to try this recipe, hope that you will love it as much as I do .... Looking forward to hear from you. Happy Baking :)

      Delete