Source : Richard Goh via Wen’s Delight
2.5-3 Eggs (Room temp - Approx 150g)
130 gr Sugar (Reduced, original-150g)
200 gr Banana (Ripe & cut into small pcs)
150 gr Cake flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking soda
100 gr Oil (any vegetable oil except olive oil, if prefer richer flavour replace with melted butter but it may cover the banana fragrant)
Optional : Few pieces Oreo biscuits (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
- Sieve flour, baking powder & soda together.
- As I only use hand mixer, I whisk eggs and sugar at max. speed till stiff/ribbon, then add-in banana, mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in flour & Oreo, mix well. (Can use spatula or hand to mix)
- Add in oil & mix well till batter is shiny & flowing.
- Bake for 40 - 45mins or until cook.
Below is the original flavour, if you want to bake into bigger cake (9 or 10 inch square tin), you may refer here.