Lapis Surabaya Swiss Roll
A:125 g Hard butter
1 tsp Rhum
1 tbsp Condensed milk
a pinch of salt
B:250 g Egg yolks
100 g Caster sugar
C:5 g milk powder
10 g corn flour
40 g cake flour
1 tsp chocolate paste (optional)
Pineapple jam (optional)
Methods:- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Cream butter at medium speed around 15 mins, then add the rest of “A” ingredients, cream until white and fluffy.
- Whisk ingredients “B” at maximum speed till thick and creamy.
- Fold “B” to “A” , mixed well with spatula, then fold in the sifted “C” flour and mixed well.
- Take one big scope batter and add chocolate paste
- Pour the chocolate batter at the end corner grease pan 24x24x4 cm, then pour the rest batter to the full pan
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until baked
- Remove from oven, leave to cool before spread the pineapple jam or butter cream.
- Roll, slice and serve.