4 Egg yolks
40 g Sugar
90 g Plain Flour
10 g Corn Flour
50 g Butter, melted
50 ml Milk
½ tsp Pandan flavour (optional)
4 Egg white
40 g sugar
1/8 tsp Cream of tartar
Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar at maximum speed until thick and creamy. ½ tsp of any flavour may be added and leave aside.
- Whisk egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar at maximum speed until soft peak.
- Fold egg yolk mixture well into beaten egg white.
- Add in flour, then melted butter and milk, and mixed well.
- Pour into grease pan 22x22x4 cm.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until baked.
- Remove from oven, leave to cool.
- Divide cake into two, spread it with whipped cream in the middle.
- Ready to serve.