70 gr Boiling water
25 gr Cocoa Powder
20 gr Sugar
4 Egg yolks
15 gr Sugar
50 gr Oil
50 gr Cake four
4 Egg whites
50 gr Sugar
Filling: your favourite buttercream or whipping cream
Decoration: Chocolate Rice
- Shift cocoa powder and sugar in bowl, then pour in the boiling water and stir well incorporated.
- Preheat oven 200 degree.
- Hand whisk egg yolks and sugar until pale. Add in oil & the cocoa mixture, mix well.
- Fold in cake flour until combined.
- In separated bowl, whisk egg white until foamy, add in 50gr sugar, whisk until stiff (soft peak).
- Pour 1/3 egg white mixture into egg yolk-flour mixture and mixed well, then pour this into the rest of the egg white and mixed well.
- Pour into tray (12"x12"x1") and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Spread cake once it cool with your favourite filling, roll it with the help of the greased paper.
- Refrigerate it for a while to set, before spread the butter cream on top swiss roll.
- Sprinkle the chocolate Rice
- Refrigerate it before slicing the cake