Recipe & Host : @ikekeidi
175gr Sugar ( I only used 130 gr)
3 Egg yolks
50gr Chocolate powder
25gr Corn starch
1tsp Baking powder double acting
150ml Fresh milk
3 Egg whites
1. Sieve flour, corn starch and chocolate powder together. Set aside.
2. Whip butter and half of the sugar till white and fluffy, add in egg yolk, followed by vanilla & baking powder, mixed well.
3. Add flour mixture with mixer on low speed. Then add in fresh milk, mixed well then set aside.
4. In another clean bowl, whip egg white and the balance of sugar till soft peak.
5. Using spatula, add in whipped egg white gradually to the yolk batter, mixed well.
6. Line greased 6" mould with baking paper and bake for 30mins with 170'c temperature (adjust accordingly depending on each oven) till cooked.
Butter cream : see here
Decoration : Oreo, chocolate, chopstick, melted white chocolate
1. Put little bit of frosting on cake board to stick the first layer of the cake.
2. Cover the whole cake with a thin layer of frosting (buttercream/ ganache/ whipped cream).
3. Insert the chopstick into the can drink. Using melted chocolate, stick the chopstick into the can . Spread melted chocolate (or you can use butter cream) to cover up the chopstick. Then insert the chopstick into the middle of the cake.
4. Decorate with any decoration cookies or chocolate bar