Ingredients :130g yellow sweet potato (steam & mash it)
65g glutinous rice flour
1 tbsp pandan juice or pinch of pandan paste
60ml water (approximate)
Filling :50g gula melaka (chopped)
Steamed (around 10 minutes) :Grated Coconut
Pinch of salt
Method :- Mix sweet potato, flour with water bit by bit until it form soft dough.
- Add pandan juice, can add pinch of pandan paste for the green colour.
- Form ball @ 10g each, put gula melaka inside
- Cook the the glutinous ball into the hot boiling water.
- Scoop out the glutinous balls once it float up and drain away the water.
- Roll them on the steamed grated coconut and serve.
Yields : 24 pcs