When I first saw Blessedhomemaker published this cake, I knew that I'm gonna to try it. Finally, I made it half of the recipe, and steamed it into small cupcakes instead of big cake. This cupcakes are soft and remain soft after the next day.
Here is the half of the recipe (modified) and
check on Blessedhomemaker for the full recipe :)
90 gr caster sugar
115g plain flour
1.5 heaped tsp matcha
40ml Sprite (or any fizzy drinks)
- Use high speed beat eggs till fluffy.
- Add in sugar gradually and continue beating till creamy and thick.
- Fold in the flour in 3 portions.
- Add in Ingredients C and mix well.
- Pour in the cupcake till 90% full.
- Steam over high heat for 15 minutes.
Yields : 15 small cupcakes