I guess everyone should know about these cookies, which are quite popular during CNY. I get to know this recipe from Blessed Homemaker. The making method is very simple and taste delicious too. I will definitely make this again for the next year CNY :)
Recipe adapted from "New Year Cookies" by Alan Ooi
130 gr fried green peas (skin removed), grinded
150 gr plain flour
90 gr icing sugar
1/4 tsp salt
100 gr oil
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Place all the ingredients, except oil into a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Add oil and combine to form dough.
- Roll dough into thin sheets and cut out cookies.
- Bake for about 15 - 20 mins or till cooked.
- Cool completely before storing.