Don’t be fool by the picture :) This is not a doughnut, but this is actually just a normal cake, and baked on a doughnut tray. Because of the looks, my boys just couldn’t wait to grab and eat it while they were waiting for me to take this picture ….then I had to snap these photos as fast as I can :D
Recipe adapted from The Lovely Cakes
70 gr Flour
4 gr Baking powder
45 gr Unsalted butter
70 gr Sugar
40 gr Egg
1/4tsp Vanilla essence
70 gr Milk
5 gr Cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine flour, baking powder and shift.
- Cream butter and sugar till smooth, add egg & vanilla essence, beat until combine.
- Fold in milk & flour, mix well.
- Divide the batter into 2 portions, add in cocoa powder into one part.
- Place 1 tsp pale batter onto the pan, and place 1tsp cocoa batter on it. Repeat the steps and use toothpick to swirl marble pattern.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cook.