When you look at the above picture, are you thinking exactly like what I am thinking? To me, it looks like chocolate cookies hehehehe …..
Too bad, they are not but cupcakes. :)
It never rise completely that I suspect maybe I spoon out too much to the cup liners, resulting the batter overflowed from the cup instead of form a domed-shaped. :(
But most important, this cupcakes came out soft and tasty.
Thanks to The Batter Baker for sharing this simple and easy recipe.
125 gr Milk
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
50 gr Oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence (I used Rum essence)
110 gr Flour
1-1/2 tsp Baking Powder
70 gr Sugar
90 gr Choc Chips
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Warm the milk and dissolve the cocoa to release its flavour (Do not need to wait until it boil, switch off the fire)
- Add in oil and rum essence.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stir till just combined (do not overmix). Batter will be lumpy.
- Scoop into cup liners.
- Bake for 15 mins or until cook.
Yields : 10 Mini Cupcakes