Durian Cream Cake
3 Eggs + 1 Egg yolk
60 gr Sugar
75 gr Plain Flour
10 gr Condensed Milk
60 gr Melted Butter
Durian Cream Filling:
250 gr Durian flesh
150 gr Whipping cream
1 heaped Tbsp Icing sugar (optional)
Cake crumb for the decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven 160 degree.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until stiff.
- Add flour, stir well, then add condensed milk + melted butter, mixed well until batter is shiny.
- Pour into 6 inch round tin and bake for 45-60 mins.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Whisk the whipping cream until bubbled form, then add Icing sugar, and beat until stiff.
- Add durian flesh and mix until incorporated.
- Divide cake horizontally into 3 layers ( I divided into 3 and half layers, as the last half layer I used for cake crumb for top decoration).
- Cover cake with the durian cream, decorate cake as desired, then fridge it.
- The cake is best served cold