This is another great recipe using sour cream, which shared by Edith – Precious Moments. Actually, I was lucky to try it before I baked it :), that when Edith baked it on our last bloggers gathering.
And guess what ??? It seemed so fragrant and delicious that it was finished up first among the food items. :)
Recipe source: Small Cakes - Roger Pizey
2 Bananas, mashed or puree
150 gr Unsalted butter
230 gr Castor sugar
50 gr Ground hazelnuts (I used ground almonds)
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
175 gr Plain flour
1 tsp Salt (I used only ½ tsp)
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Baking powder
133 gr Sour cream
- Greased and lined a 18x7x8 cm deep loaf tin.
- Preheat oven to 170 degree.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add in ground hazelnuts and followed by eggs.
- Sift in the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix well together.
- Mix in the sour cream and finally add in the bananas.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30 mins or until cook.