Bloggers Gathering


After previous Cook and Feed with Love Event, all volunteers decided to have follow-up gathering, so at least we can have more chance to get to know each other. However, because of busy schedule & other commitments, only nine of us finally got chance to meet and bring snacks for gathering, which held last Saturday (27.11.10) at Jane's place.

Here are the other participating bloggers that attend with me:
Christine @ Yummy Koh
Edith @ Precious Moments
Eelin @ The batter Baker
Jane @ Passionate About Baking
Josephine @ Sugar & Everything Nice
Judy @ A Busy Gran's Kitchen
Sheryl @ Sweet and Happy Ending
Zhuoyuan (Baker Tan) @ Baking Library

Please hop over their blogs for more photos and detailed write up
(I think I'm the last in posting ... :)) and finally ....
here are the wonderful snacks for Hi-Tea buffet spread:

Jane's Lemonglass Drink & Coffee Walnut Blondies



Zhuoyuan's Hawaiian Pizza Pie & Crispy Chocolate Chips Cookies



Eelin's Cointreau Chocolate Cupcakes






Jo's Chicken Drumlets


Edith's Blueberry Muffins & Banana Loaf



I brought Macaroni Cheese & Konnyaku Jelly



It is so nice of Jane that she prepared Bingo game, a fun game for us to interact each other by collecting signatures of all players, and a prize too (homemade vanilla extract). Hehehehe …. Never expected, but …
I am the lucky winner. Maybe because the place I was standing quite strategic so can easily get everybody to sign for me first …. LOL. Thanks again Jane for the precious prize. We really have fun there and I really looking forward for the next gathering

6 comments:

  1. Hi Doris,
    So glad to meet up with you again. Hope you enjoyed the vanilla extract. Hope to meet up with you again! Happy holidays! Let me know how you used the vanilla extract ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colourful konnyaku jelly and cheesy macaroni! Looks real good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah so many nice food... yum yum ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed that we had a great time. Hope to meet up and catch up again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Doris,

    It was nice meeting you again. I sure had a great time at the meetup. Look forward to our next one =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane,
    Glad to see you too and I definitely will let you know once I bake using it :)

    Wen, thank you :)

    Neyeeloh,
    I really had a full stomach on that day LOL.

    Busygran & Bakertan,
    Nice to meeting all of you there and looking forward to our next gathering :)

    ReplyDelete