Source : Aunty Yochana
Ingredients : (with modification)
50 gr Sugar
15 gr Water
1 Egg white (approx. 35-50 gr)
150 gr Chilled Butter
- Boil sugar and water till thick but flowy.
- Whisk egg white till fluffy, then pour in the hot syrup.
- Continue whisking the egg white till well corporated with syrup.
- Whisk the chilled butter separately for a while (no need until too soft or fluffy).
- Slowly add in the whisked chilled butter to the egg white mixture and let it beat till thick and fluffy.
- Ready to be used.
Other pictures :