I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #9 – Swiss Rolling Good Times (July 2011) hosted by Obsessedly Involved with Food.
Ingredients:4 Egg yolks
50 gr Sugar
40 gr Milk
40 gr Oil
75 gr Cake four
4 Egg whites
25 gr Sugar
50 gr Dried Cranberry (soaked with little bit warm water for a while, then tap dry)
100 gr Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven 200 degree.
- Placed the soaked cranberry on top the tray (12”x12”x1”) with greased paper.
- Hand whisk egg yolks and sugar until pale. Add in milk & oil, mix well.
- Fold in cake flour until combined.
- In separated bowl, whisk egg white until foamy, add in 25gr sugar, whisk until stiff (soft peak).
- Pour 1/3 egg white mixture into egg yolk-flour mixture and mixed well, then pour this into the rest of the egg white and mixed well.
- Pour on top of tray that have spreaded cranberry and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Spread cake once it cool with whipped cream, roll it with the help of the greased paper.
- Refrigerate it before slicing the cake.