Mango Swiss Roll

I love anything with mango, the sweetness and the tanginess. :)  Bought some and make this swiss roll. :) 
4 Eggs
75 gr Sugar
90 gr Plain four
10 gr Custard flour
40 gr Milk
40 gr Oil
1/2 tsp Mango paste
A drop of yellow colour (optional)

100 gr Whipped Cream
Mango, diced

- Preheat oven 200 degree.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until stiff.
- Add combined flour, stir well, then milk + oil + mango paste + colour mixed well until batter is shiny.
- Pour into tray (12”x12”x1”) and bake for 10-15 mins
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Spread cake once it cool with whipped cream and diced mango, then roll it with the help of the greaseproof paper.
- Refrigerate it before slicing the cake.


  1. beautiful roll!!I am a big fan of mangoes too!

  2. Your swiss roll looks so soft and spongy! I want a slice!

  3. What a perfect Swiss roll! The fresh mangoes filling is so irresistible!

  4. HEHE..Doris..I've not tried making swiss roll b4..i'm scared..yours look really cracks.. =)

  5. Hi DG. Wow, this looks good. Only if you posted it earlier. Someone gave us some mango recently but all gone by now.

  6. Oh! Seem like everyone is rolling. I also must roll a few more rounds, hehehe... :)

    Now is mango season, I'm also thinking of making mango swiss roll. Happy rolling!

  7. Hundred Eighty DegreesJuly 5, 2011 at 5:40 PM

    Looks soft and yummy!

  8. Me too, a big fan of mango too!! :) Nicely rolled!!!

  9. Good job, DG:) I love mango also...can I have a piece?

  10. beautiful and generous fillings too!

  11. I always wanted to use mangoes to bake something, but every time before I do that, the mangoes will all go into my tummy ^_^

  12. Miss your posts lately Doris. Glad that you're baking again. ;) Love the nicely rolled mango Swiss cake. Me too, i love anything mangoe too...think I have the most mango fruit bakes in my blog. :P

  13. 茄子, Wen and Zoe,
    Thanks for the nice words :)

    Scared no more …. Try it, you can do better than me. Try not to overbake it to be able maintain the moist of the cake. However, I still learning how to get nice skin on my roll :(

    HomeKreation & Neyeeloh,
    Hahahaha, it always apply to my side too, just cannot keep the mangoes too long in the house :)

    蓝色小厨, Fong, 180Degrees, Hanushi, PAB, Min, Lena and SSB,
    Thank you for all your compliments :)

    Happy Flour,
    Hahahaa …. Everybody do a good job …. Love to see everybody rolling the cake :)
    Looking forward more of your rolling cake soon :)

    Honey Bee,
    Thanks for your support. Yes, I agree and I still remember your cute Pikachu on your mango swiss roll. Really cool!

  14. perfect rolls and mango filling is delicious.

  15. That's a lovely swiss roll...mouthwatering here! :)

  16. oh man what a wonderful cake! wow it looks soooooooo good and tasty now im hungry^^
    I love this side.....i am very happy that i find this side

  17. I like the mango filling. This look so perfect. LOVELY!

  18. Love all these Swiss Roll spread...:)

  19. hi Doris, what a perfect swiss roll!
    i love mango too :)

  20. I always love swiss rolls. Love the fresh green colour of your swiss roll and also the filling.

  21. This is indeed mouthwatering! Lovely clicks too!