I love anything with mango, the sweetness and the tanginess. :) Bought some and make this swiss roll. :)
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #9 – Swiss Rolling Good Times (July 2011) hosted by Obsessedly Involved with Food.
75 gr Sugar
90 gr Plain four
10 gr Custard flour
40 gr Milk
40 gr Oil
1/2 tsp Mango paste
A drop of yellow colour (optional)
100 gr Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven 200 degree.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until stiff.
- Add combined flour, stir well, then milk + oil + mango paste + colour mixed well until batter is shiny.
- Pour into tray (12”x12”x1”) and bake for 10-15 mins
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Spread cake once it cool with whipped cream and diced mango, then roll it with the help of the greaseproof paper.
- Refrigerate it before slicing the cake.