Moist and delicious muffins, thanks to IGer @Kashkuisine that now I can share with you this simple good and easy recipe :)
125 gr Unsalted butter, melted
½ Tbsp Rum (original Vanilla)
¼ tsp Salt
½ Cup Buttermilk (I used ½ Cup Milk /120ml + ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice … let it set for 10 mins)
140 gr Sugar (original 1 Cup)
50 gr Brown Sugar (original ¼ Cup)
150 gr All Purpose Flour (original 1-1/4 Cup)
40 gr Choco powder (original ½ Cup)
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Baking Soda (optional)
Topping : 50 gr White Choc Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Combine all Wet ingredients into a separate bowl.
- Combine all Dry ingredients into a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stir till just combined (do not overmix). Batter will be lumpy.
- Scoop into cup liners. Decorate with some topping if you like.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until cook.
Yields : 12 Medium Cupcakes