Banana Mocca Cookies



I would like to contribute again with NCC in "NCC Banana week". I found this recipe in SEDAP magazine, it is quite unique as the banana baked into cookies. Here is the half recipe that I made.

Recipe source : Sedap magazine

Ingredients :
A.
50 g Margarine
50 g Hard Butter
1/8 tsp Salt
40 g Icing sugar

B.
50 g Banana, mashed
1/4 tsp Mocha paste

1 Egg yolk

C.
120 g Plain flour
10 g Corn flour
1/4 tsp Baking powder
10 g Milk powder
50 g Cashew nut, toasted, chopped

Method:
- Preheat the oven to 150C
- Whisk “A” around 45 seconds.
- Add in “B”, mixed well. Then egg yolk, mixed well.
- Add in “C”, mixed well.
- Using small spoon to scoop into the greased baking tray and using the back of a spoon, spread it out thinly.
- Bake it for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Leave it cool.



2 comments:

  1. Banana Cookies!!! Wow! A first time for me.

    I've got an award for u at my blog, feel free to come and collect it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendyywy,

    Thank you for passing the Award to me! :D

    ReplyDelete