Chocochips Cookies (Crunchy)
Source : Odilia Winneke - DetikFood
135 gr unsalted butter mentega tawar
180 gr icing sugar (I used 150 gr)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 egg yolk
150 gr chocolate chips
225 gr plain flour
1 tsp baking soda (I used 1/2 tsp)
1/2 tsp salt (I used 1/4 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Cream butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence until pale and creamy.
- Add in the flour mixture (plain flour+baking soda+salt) and chocolate chips, mix well.
- Make a small ball with a help of two tea spoon or by hands.
- Place it on the greased oven trays with a space in between.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool in trays for short while and transfer to wire rack for cooling