So far this is my favourite brownies recipe and I had made two times in different occasions. The first one, which follow the original recipe and the second one was baked without nut and add more chocochips in it. Everyone just loves it. This brownies has cakey and fudgy texture. The best part is super easy to make it. :)
Here is the recipe.
Source : Sedap Magazine
100 gr Unsalted Butter
1/4 tsp Salt
180 gr Dark Cooking Chocolate (chopped)
100 gr Sugar ( I used 80 gr )
35 gr Plain Flour
20 gr Choco Powder
10 gr Milk Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
50 gr Baked Cashew Nut (chopped)
50 gr Chocolate chips
10 gr Almond slice for topping (optional)
- Using double boil method, melt the butter and salt. Then add Dark Chocolate, stir together until mix. Leave it cool and turn thicker.
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Beat the eggs and sugar until thick. While beating, pour the chocolate slowly and beat until mix well.
- Add in the mixed flours and baking powder, stir well. Add nuts and choco chips, stir together well.
- Pour into 30x10x4 cm baking tin with greaseproof paper. Spread almond slice on top of it.
- Bake it for 40 minutes.