2 egg yolk
20g cocoa powder
80g plain four
100g Chocolate, chopped
100g Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven 200 degree.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until stiff.
- Add flour & cocoa powder, stir well, then oil, mixed well until batter is shiny.
- Pour into tray (12”x12”x1”) and bake for 20 mins
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Ganache : Heat the whipping cream until hot (but not boil), turn off the switch. Add the chopped chocolate, and stir until smooth. Allow the ganache to cool slightly before pouring over a cake.
- Cut the cake into 4 pieces, then spread cake with whipping cream. Stack up like in the second picture, then cut diagonally. Then combine together into triangle shape, then spread it with whipping cream. Freeze it around 10-15 mins.
- Once the whipping cream set, pour the ganache over the cake.
- Refridge, slice and ready to serve.
- I found the cake to thick. If I would to bake it again, I will just use 2 eggs instead of 3 eggs. Then the cake will not be so bulky like in the first picture ... :)
- Make sure to put extra cream in between the layer, then it will give obvious vertical lines, not like mine :(