We celebrated my boys’ birthday earlier instead of this week. This time, they never requested any fancy cake, so I also decided just a very simple decoration ( …. too lazy to think , it's just an excuse ... from this lazy mommy) ... :)
Here are the combinations of the cake:
1. Chocolate Sponge Cake … recipe here
- I want darker cake, so I substituted 20 gr cake flour to cocoa powder, so total cocoa powder used 41 gr.
2. Oreo Cheese Cotton Cake …. recipe here
- I want something light on the cheese cake, so I substituted cheddar cheese to cream cheese. Added 7 pcs crush oreo cookies w/o cream in the batter.
3. Swiss Meringue Cream Butter Cream …. recipe here
The cake well received and enjoyed by all. As I was busy cutting the cake, just lucky still remembered to snap a slice cake before I ate it up :)