Source : Sonia a.k.a Nasi Lemak Lover
350 gr Butter
100 gr Condensed milk or sweetened creamer
510 gr Plain flour / all purpose flour
2 Egg yolks
1 Egg yolk +1tsp milk, for egg wash
700g Pineapple filling (homemade or store-bought)
- Cream butter and condensed milk till light.
- Add in egg yolk one at a time, and beat until combine.
- Mix in flour, mix till become a soft and not sticky dough.
- Roll pineapple filling into ball (8g each) and roll dough into ball (10g each).
- Flatten a piece of dough and place a piece of the roll pineapple filling in the middle. Bring the edges of the dough together and press lightly to seal. Roll it in between your palms to shape it into a roll.
- Cut few lines on the pineapple balls to create pineapple pattern, apply egg wash with a brush.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160C for 25-30 mins or till golden brown.
- Cool completely before storing.
I am submitting this post to :
Cook and Celebrate: Chinese New Year 2016
hosted by Yen from GoodyFoodies, Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.