Source : IG @eliz_willyam
125 gr Butter
25 gr Icing Sugar
1 Egg yolk
140 gr Plain flour
40 gr Corn flour
20 gr Milk powder
1 Egg yolk + 1tsp milk, for egg wash
Pineapple filling (homemade or store-bought)
- Cream butter and icing sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add in egg yolk one,beat until combine.
- Mix in the shifted plain flour, corn flour and milk powder, mix till become a soft and not sticky dough.
- Roll pineapple filling into ball (8g each) and roll dough into ball (10g each).
- Flatten a piece of dough and place a piece of the roll pineapple filling in the middle. Bring the edges of the dough together and press lightly to seal. Roll it in between your palms to shape it into an oval roll.
- Use pincher to make few pinches on the roll to create the vein of leaf. Apply egg wash with a brush.
- Bake in preheated oven at 150C for 25-30mins or till golden brown.
- Cool completely before storing.
I am submitting this post to :
Cook and Celebrate: Chinese New Year 2016
hosted by Yen from GoodyFoodies, Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.