Source : IG @Nurijati_tan with modification
140 gr Salted Butter
20 gr Icing sugar
1 no. salted egg yolk (steamed)
1 no. egg yolk (steamed)
100 gr Plain flour
20 gr Corn flour
25 gr Cashew ground ( original milk powder )
150 gr nuts (as per your preference)
2 Tbsp caster sugar
10 gr butter (soft)
Icing Sugar for coating
- Filling : mix all the ingredients, and divide into small size dough for filling, set aside
- In a large bowl, cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy, add in salted egg and egg yolk. Combine flour and cashew ground; gradually fold in to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 6 gr balls, flatten and place a piece of the filling in the middle, press to seal and roll to a ball. Place 1 in. apart on baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160C for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place icing sugar in a large resealable plastic bag. Add cookies, a few at a time, and shake to coat. Store in an airtight container.
Yields : 72 pcs